G &L or NHE?

(7 Posts)
Jubilee16 Sat 27-Feb-16 18:07:07

DD is lucky enough to have offers from both for sept 16, so not long to decide- this week! DD not particularly sporty, so I'm worried I've heard G & L v sporty, but heard this is a fantastic nurturing school, but don't want DD to feel left out- drama and music more her thing. Would love to hear experiences of others. Thanks!

sunshine1975 Sat 27-Feb-16 18:57:12

Both are fabulous, my daughter in the waiting list for LEH and I know it's a sporty but in the same time academic and this is what my daughter looking for. Wish your DD all the best and good luck in choosing.

sunshine1975 Sat 27-Feb-16 19:01:34

Children will push each other and she will find something she like to do in sport so don't worry about her

Jubilee16 Sat 27-Feb-16 19:29:17

Many thanks- good advice

Mulberry10 Sat 27-Feb-16 23:20:56

Plenty of non-sporty girls at G&L, and lots of musical ones. She wouldn't feel left out at all, don't worry!

neuroticnicky Sun 28-Feb-16 14:48:49

Would personally much prefer G&L but as NHE is GDST I guess it may be cheaper?

morningtoncresent Mon 29-Feb-16 10:26:09

I guess it's all about personal preferences and those of your daughter. I prefer the NHE vibe myself. It seems very 'normal' and a real all-round school. Music, art, drama and sport plus excellent academics. Both fab schools, difficult choice - hope I'm as lucky when my turn comes (next year!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now