Homework survey

(7 Posts)
Judgejudy101 Tue 09-Feb-16 18:23:45

Hi, my daughter has a business survey she need to complete for her assignment. It's very quick and we would be grateful if you complete it. Thank you!

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/V9W3C5C

TeenAndTween Tue 09-Feb-16 20:02:57

Done.

But for your daughter's information, question 4 has two mistakes (that are covered in GCSE maths).

a) If someone is willing to spend £10 there are two answers that can be selected.
b) There is a gap £20<x<£30, so if you are willing to spend £25 it is unclear which box you should tick.

TeenAndTween Tue 09-Feb-16 20:06:31

Oh, not covered and perhaps not relevant, but the things I hate most about build-a-bear are the noise and the ridiculously long queues. The cost is by-the-by compared with them.

noblegiraffe Tue 09-Feb-16 20:34:13

Criticising questionnaires is no longer in the new GCSE! I think it's still in the KS3 curriculum.

I know nothing about build a bear though, sorry!

TeenAndTween Tue 09-Feb-16 20:44:03

noble you don't know how lucky you are ...

(Presumably the useful skill of knowing how to create questionnaires has been replaced with something harder but less useful?)

noblegiraffe Tue 09-Feb-16 21:14:05

Creating questionnaires was the area of maths I used when I worked in the 'real world'...

It has been replaced with set notation.

TeenAndTween Tue 09-Feb-16 21:37:43

Oh, that's quite fun.
I did vaguely wonder why there was no set stuff in DD's GCSE. But not so useful in the real world.

(sorry OP)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now