Talk

Advanced search

Dulwich College 13+

(3 Posts)
Snowjive Fri 29-Jan-16 12:48:20

Exams for 13+ were last Saturday, interviews are (all) next week. Has anyone heard whether their DS has an interview yet? The postman has been and gone for us today and we've heard nothing, so I'm wondering whether to call/email the school...

Lon123 Fri 29-Jan-16 17:44:37

I know some who have had the letter inviting for interviews but other excellent and highly probable candidates have not yet. I would say that it is therefore done in tranches. I recall a mum saying last year that DC were jolly good at keeping people informed but they will be interviewing over a number of days..... so the staggering of invites is normal.

established1992 Fri 29-Jan-16 21:25:45

My DS also sat Dulwich on Saturday - received phone call this morning inviting him for interview next Monday and was told a confirmation letter would be in the post 1st class today.

I was expecting a letter or an email, similar to other schools, so was almost taken aback with the unexpected phone call.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now