Advanced search

English baccalaureate

(4 Posts)
Mummyhey Sun 17-Jan-16 11:53:28

Hi, does anyone know what since you need for ebac? Does it have to be separate sciences? X

Mummyhey Sun 17-Jan-16 11:54:25


noblegiraffe Sun 17-Jan-16 12:00:15

Government says:

To pass the science element of the EBacc, pupils need to do 1 of the following:

get an A* to C in core and additional science GCSE (in core and additional science, pupils take 2 modules in each of the 3 main sciences: biology, chemistry and physics)
take 3 single sciences at GCSE and get an A* to C in at least 2 of them (the single sciences are biology, chemistry, computer science and physics)
get A* to C in GCSE science double award (in science double award, pupils take 2 GCSE exams that cover the 3 main sciences: biology, chemistry and physics)

Mummyhey Sun 17-Jan-16 12:57:05

Thank you, much appreciated X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now