Talk

Advanced search

2016 South West London 11+ Exams ....

(5 Posts)
Oralade Mon 04-Jan-16 14:36:50

I tried to find the general thread (rather than girls only) as I know there have been a few on the go but can't find them! Just wondered how anyone with a DS doing Hampton 11+ entrance exam got on this morning?

chickindude Mon 04-Jan-16 15:39:50

Hi my DS did Hampton this morning. He said some of the maths questions were hard, the English not so bad. How did your get on?

Tunis92 Mon 04-Jan-16 20:19:22

My DS thought maths was ok but with tricky bits ( he knows he couldn't do one question), he was relatively happy with the english but said there was a lot of word definition type questions... He was expecting it to be really bad as it is a bit of a stretch for him... Perhaps he just didn't notice it was hard??

AnotherNewt Mon 04-Jan-16 21:59:55

The girls and coed thread: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/secondary/2419877-Is-it-too-early-to-start-a-2016-girls-11-W-SW-London-thread

the boys and coed thread: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/education/2481562-ALL-NEW-WHITGIFT-TRINITY-DULWICH-ALLEYNS-10-11-2016

and despite the unpromising title, this thread might be useful too: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/secondary/2490443-SW-London-Independents-where-do-the-bottom-80-end-up

I've got a feeling there was at least one more, but I can't find it at the moment.

Lastyearshasbeen Mon 04-Jan-16 22:08:11

Just supporting all Hamptom, RGS, and Reeds applicants. Not us this time, went through it last year but wishing you all the best.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now