Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Cheam High School - reviews

(5 Posts)
grazipedras Wed 28-Oct-15 09:55:58

Hello, my daughter is at Coombe High School, year 9, but we moved to North Cheam. I am thinking about moving her to Cheam High School. Anyone with children ther? Any reviews about the school. I really don´t know what to do...She is spending more than an hour to go to Coombe because of the traffic... Many thanks

smellylittleorange Wed 28-Oct-15 13:25:41

Sorry not personal experience but I used to live in the area and my Mum still does so feel your pain - rememebr the traffic on the bus to Kingston/ New Malden from 14 year ago! Friends from that area who have children that have been through the school and are at the school love it. Pastoral care/community feel is mentioned quite a lot - I think the results speak for themselves.

grazipedras Sun 01-Nov-15 17:18:34

Hi smellylittleorange, thanks for your help!!

smellylittleorange Sun 01-Nov-15 22:18:42

No problem hopefully someone that actually lives in the area still will be able to help

MargoReadbetter Tue 03-Nov-15 22:30:28

We are not in its catchment area but it's a good school, from what I hear. The DDs did gymnastics there on Saturdays, sports hall & playing fields facilities seem good. (We didn't have access to the rest of the school.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now