Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

St Mary's Shaftesbury, Sherborne & Leweston School

(6 Posts)
Confused687 Sun 27-Sep-15 18:18:23

Hello, does anyone have any first hand opinions on either of these schools? We are moving to Dorset and looking for day senior options for DDs. Bryanstone and Clayesmore are too expensive for us. I would have preferred to live near Bridport but can't find any independent seniors nearby. sad

Confused687 Fri 23-Oct-15 20:29:46

bumping for help!

Leweston is our number one choice so now I'm looking for help on areas to live! Somewhere with a good community social life so I can meet people - I'll be new!

FiveGoMadInDorset Fri 23-Oct-15 20:31:13

I loathed Lewiston, that was some time ago, my cousin has recently removed her daughter from there And another friend regretted sending her daughter there.

FiveGoMadInDorset Fri 23-Oct-15 20:32:28

My other friends daughter has just finished at Shaftesbury and seemed to have enjoyed it. Sherborne is a lovely place to live.

Confused687 Wed 04-Nov-15 14:08:16

Can you elaborate on what it was that you hated so much and why your cousin removed her daughter? Are you referring to St Mary's in Shafetsbury as the school your friends' daughter enjoyed? I toured it but didn't like it at all! Thanks in advance!

DaphneWentSailing Sat 13-Feb-16 23:14:19

I liked St Marys Shaftesbury but these things all individual. Also liked Bryanston.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now