End of term reports - when do you get yours?

(7 Posts)
Pebbles574 Tue 07-Jul-15 13:10:07

Our term has finished, and still no sign of the DC's end of term reports hmm. Same happened last year.
We have had interim reports with grades and colour-coding, but this is the big one with comments and GCSE grade predictions.

I can't help feeling this is rather cowardly, and designed to make sure there is no chance of parents having any discussion with teachers and the school.

Some of DD's teachers (GCSE level) are leaving, so what am I supposed to do if I have questions about her report?

Grrr.... angry

Takver Tue 07-Jul-15 15:20:46

That's pretty rubbish, I'd say. We got year 8 final reports a couple of weeks back, the day before parents' evening so that there's an immediate opportunity to discuss if needed.

Chokingonhollister Tue 07-Jul-15 15:50:55

We get it Friday during a meeting. A whole five minutes appointment which requires dd to get dressed in her uniform and pay to get to school to come straight home again confused

OldBeanbagz Tue 07-Jul-15 15:54:57

DD's is issued online the minute term finishes. They must have a good server as it doesn't crash when 700+ sets of parent simultaneously access it.

This year we're waiting for a letter in the post that will tell us which class/sets she will be in next year. I'm under strict instructions to text her when i get it.

LIZS Tue 07-Jul-15 15:59:57

Term finished Friday lunchtime , reports online at 5pm and hard copy arrived yesterday. At previous school we could be waiting 2-3 weeks after term finished!

cricketballs Tue 07-Jul-15 16:03:00

Does the report get issued to DC or posted? If with DC, then have they given it to you?

TheUnwillingNarcheska Tue 07-Jul-15 21:21:59

Ours are marked on the school calendar, so you can see it progressing ie AP3 Teachers to input AP into SIMS and ensure Year Planners are completed.

We get 3 sets of results a year and they are entered into their planners so you see it all before the report comes out. Each subject has their target grade and current grade and their "what you must do to improve" bit.

The final year report landed on our doormat on Saturday. They break up in 2 weeks time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now