Talk

Advanced search

West/inner London ~what school has dark blue uniform?

(40 Posts)
Pestolavista Thu 11-Jun-15 08:29:38

295 bus route towards Clapham Junction. Possibly Hammersmith area. Which school has dark blue blazer/suit type thing with dark blue trousers. DD was harassed and is calling the police when she gets to work but I'd trying to identify school.

chocolateyay Thu 11-Jun-15 08:34:50

Any tie, badge? What age? State or private?

Pestolavista Thu 11-Jun-15 08:41:04

She doesn't know if state or private - not sure of badge. Age mid teens. Both

Ionone Thu 11-Jun-15 08:52:34

Could be Hurlingham and Chelsea School. You can see a bit of the uniform on their website:

www.hurlinghamandchelsea.org.uk/#

Pestolavista Thu 11-Jun-15 09:05:19

They have grey trousers though. I think it might be Pimlico but it seems the wrong route.

jeanne16 Thu 11-Jun-15 09:43:21

Ashcroft has a dark blue blazer.

Koalafications Thu 11-Jun-15 09:44:02

Fulham cross?

Pestolavista Thu 11-Jun-15 09:49:54

Paddington academy is the only one I can find apart from Pimlico but the wrong area. Blue trousers and blue jacket so not Ashcroft either. DD is reporting to the police as included a physical assault so perhaps they can trace it.

Ionone Thu 11-Jun-15 12:16:28

Your poor DD. I hope she's OK.

chocolateyay Thu 11-Jun-15 12:31:09

Was it on the bus? The driver will have information and possibly it will be on film.

hhhhhhh Thu 11-Jun-15 12:32:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Emanuel school?
www.emanuel.org.uk/

Pestolavista Thu 11-Jun-15 14:17:59

Thanks for your good wishes, she is going to make a statement to the police later.

Biscetti Thu 11-Jun-15 14:21:33

Emanuel maybe?

Biscetti Thu 11-Jun-15 14:23:28

Ah, didn't properly RTFT... And see Chaz has mentioned it too. Hope she's ok, OP.

Or, possibly Bolingbroke Academy, though they only have Years 7-9 thus far.

SquirmOfEels Thu 11-Jun-15 14:28:59

The 295 bus route goes from Ladbroke Grove; via Shepherd's Bush, Goldhawk Road, Hammersmith, Fulham Broadway, York Road; to CJ. If I read OP right, it was a southbound bus, so if at school finishing time, it wouldn't make sense for it to be Emanuel as they are south of the southernmost stop of the route.

Did she spot anything else about the uniform?

Squirm
I know people whose DC are at Emanuel and walk from CJ

I assumed it happened this morning on the way to school.

SquirmOfEels Thu 11-Jun-15 14:37:53

For some reason, I'd assumed it was end of school day.

Biscetti Thu 11-Jun-15 16:58:13

I assumed it was this morning too. Emanuel is 5-10 min (Max) walk from Clapham Junction.

Pestolavista Thu 11-Jun-15 17:03:37

Yes it was this morning. DD (18) on way to work. We have only communicated via text but she thought it was a dark blue jacket and trousers which would seem to rule out Emmanuel and many others with black/grey trousers. She got off the bus at Hammersmith going south but the perps stayed on. I hope the police take her seriously.

SquirmOfEels Thu 11-Jun-15 17:11:30

Burlington Danes?

But that probably won't sit right with the bus route.

singersgirl Thu 11-Jun-15 17:51:06

Ibstock Place junior boys wear blue trousers but Idon't know about seniors

chocolateyay Thu 11-Jun-15 17:58:32

The police will probably have an idea of the school. But I'm sure someone will be along to say that they are just kids, poor deprived inner city kids bla bla bla. (Ive been on the receiving end of gobshite teens on busses too).

Pestolavista Thu 11-Jun-15 18:43:13

She thought there was a crescent type badge on his jacket according to DH. She is not back yet. I know most of the local schools and not come across it. Poss not a local school at all. It was one perp who sat next to her and assaulted her as she got up to get off, not a group of teens as I originally assumed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now