Talk

Advanced search

Religions Studies HPQ

(9 Posts)
faitaccompli Tue 09-Jun-15 17:05:01

Help! My son is doing an RS HPQ and in typical boy fashion, has no idea what he is meant to be doing and when. I don't want to have to ask the school, but am having problems finding anything sensible on the internet.

Can anyone tell me exactly what is required.

I can't work out if he needs to write a 2000 word essay, whether there needs to be a powerpoint presentation to go with it - there are so many different version of what is required I am completely confused.

As I said, I really don't want to have to ask the school, and he is in the middle of exams and "forgets" every day to find out what is required.

Any help would be much appreciated!

DoctorDonnaNoble Tue 09-Jun-15 17:10:07

The deadline for HPQs this year has passed. My moderation sample has already gone. Marks had to be with the boards by about 15th May.

faitaccompli Tue 09-Jun-15 17:16:20

Really? He just told me that he had two weeks to get it in! Hmmm. Are there different boards? (sorry if that is a stupid questio sad )

DoctorDonnaNoble Tue 09-Jun-15 17:44:11

There are but all coursework options are given in in May regardless of board. Is he sure?

DoctorDonnaNoble Tue 09-Jun-15 17:45:27

HPQs are 100% coursework and so are a bit earlier than exams.

TealFanClub Tue 09-Jun-15 17:45:49

epq?

DoctorDonnaNoble Tue 09-Jun-15 17:53:42

HPQ is the GCSE Level version of the EPQ.

TealFanClub Tue 09-Jun-15 18:05:16

i never knew

we dont do it

Leeds2 Tue 09-Jun-15 18:21:30

I have never heard of an HPQ either. Sorry, OP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now