Talk

Advanced search

One of my roommate want to study abroad and she is thinking about Stonyhurst College.

(4 Posts)
cecilia1233 Thu 04-Jun-15 14:03:00

Hello it's me again.
Hearing that I am going to study in Britain in Sept. One of my roommate who attend to study in Austrialia has started thinking about if she want to study in Britain instead.
She mother know a school called Stonyhurst College but because we can't find some useful in internet apart from the introduction of angency but according that we can't really know whether it's good or not (in China the google reaserch is instability and some other websites can't be opened)
So I'm looking for some reviews and suggest. She's about to entry year 11 or year 12. I'm not sure if her English is good enough or not.

I know that school is a Catholic college and my friend isn't a Catholic, but one of my another friend who study in a Catholic school in Oxford called St. Antony. So I suppose she doesn't need to worry about that.

Thank you.

LIZS Fri 05-Jun-15 08:32:36

Not come across it specifically so cannot advise. However is she the age for year 11 or year 12 , how old would she be on August 31st ? Many schools do not intake at year 11 as that is the second year of the GCSE syllabus. Have they enquired as to whether there are spaces at such short notice ?

CarriesBucketOfBlood Fri 05-Jun-15 09:03:46

Reports here and here.

cecilia1233 Wed 10-Jun-15 14:53:49

Thank you! I've told my friend all this comment and now she is consideringgrin Maybe we can see each other in UK next yearwink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now