Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Croydon Primary Schools any recommendations

(2 Posts)
imjustmeiam Fri 02-Jan-15 12:33:37

Hi there

I have relocated to Croydon and missed opportunities to visit primary schools.

I have been reading and crossreferencing infomation but wanted to hear from anyone whose child is happy and settled in their chosen school and if you got your 1st, 2nd or what ever choice.
I live in the East Croydon/Addiscombe area but not keen on most of the surrounding Schools.

Most of my preferred schools are 15 to 30 minutes away. My son loves the outdoors so looking for something with a lot of grounds
Would love to hear your experiences, including those who have experience with faith schools.

Welcome all opinions. Thanks in advance

merlottime Fri 02-Jan-15 15:12:16

Hi. I think you need to be realistic about the likelihood of getting into schools some distance from where you live. The Croydon admissions booklet should give a good feel for the last distance offered last year, so all I can suggest is that you put at least one on your list that you should get into. I haven't got any info on the schools in the area - I am in the borough but not familiar with your area, sorry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now