Talk

Advanced search

School bags for Y7

(8 Posts)
rollonthesummer Sat 15-Nov-14 21:21:11

Can I ask what your Y7 girls take to school as their school bag? Links would be fab, if you wouldn't mind!!

Thank you smile

vjg13 Sun 16-Nov-14 13:56:41

A Cath Kidson rucksack, not fantastic, already looks a bit tatty but seems to like it.

FrauHelgaMissMarpleandaChuckle Sun 16-Nov-14 14:02:28

A Roxy rucksack in her day - suss out if you can at open day what is trendy amongst the other kids at the school as they won't want to be different.

PastSellByDate Mon 17-Nov-14 11:03:33

We went for a sturdy rucksack. It's huge on her - but she'll grow into it and loves the design. Lots of pockets (and little ones inside pockets for coin purse/ pens/ etc...) and a clip to hold her keys.

Got it whilst on holiday in the US - but can order similar from lands end. www.landsend.co.uk/Search?q=backpacks

HTH

insanityscratching Mon 17-Nov-14 12:36:55

Dd initially had a David and Goliath satchel like this It wasn't terribly practical tbh although the front pockets were useful. Dd really struggled with the weight being across one shoulder even though she has a locker.
She's now got a backpack like this it's easier to carry but not as good for keeping her stuff organised. She takes a drawstring sports bag on the days she has PE.

jinnybag Tue 18-Nov-14 10:37:52

a proper padded Northface rucksack. Her bag weighs a tonne! her bf has a stylish longchamp -copy but dd tells me she constantly moans about her shoulder hurting so is finally glad I insisted on a proper, padded rucksack.

busymummy3 Tue 18-Nov-14 23:02:25

A Vans backpack we got on holiday in Florida, haven't seen the design here but the style is pretty universal you can get in the likes of Schuh, Office etc

Dancergirl Tue 18-Nov-14 23:30:11

Dd says kipling rucksacks are popular at her school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now