Talk

Advanced search

Secondary Schools in Exeter

(2 Posts)
scoutboo73 Tue 14-May-13 18:23:56

Hi all..

We are a family of 5. My husband and I have a 12 year old (currently in year 7), a 4 year old (starting school in September)and a 3 year old (will start school in 2014). We want to relocate next year to Exeter to live nearer the sea as we currently live in the Midlands. However.. its a 'pin in the map' scenario at the moment as I'm not sure which area to live in Exeter that will be both affordable and have good schools for my children. I'm spinning with Ofsted reports and Rightmove at the moment. I'm mainly leading by secondary schools if I'm honest

So... can anyone recommend areas to live in Exeter please and which schools to aim for. We are not church goers and would prefer state schools.

Thanks in advance.

peachypips Tue 14-May-13 18:28:36

It's a bit tricky round here. Good schools: King's, Ottery. However, Ottery is a bit fner.
I live in Woodbury and it is fantastic. Our primary is brilliant too. We are opting for St Peters in Exeter when the time comes for secondary.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now