Talk

Advanced search

DD Distraught at having to go to,a Upper School (BUCKS)

(130 Posts)
edna1234 Mon 01-Apr-13 15:47:49

DD and i just drove past her new School, that she will be going to in September and she just Broke down,in tears. she started saying whats the point of going to School, i will just end up on the Dole like most of the kids from the Upper school,She just cried for 2 hrs two nights ago, i tried to reassure her,that she could still get to University,from a Upper School but she said i was lying, i cannot afford Private Education, how can i get DD to be more positive and optimistic about her future.

exoticfruits Mon 08-Apr-13 22:20:44

Hope all goes well for you.

edna1234 Mon 08-Apr-13 22:29:14

Thank you exotic fruits. I still probably will try 12+ though. I am not going to tell Highcrest that ,it seems they would like pupils like DD because their aim in the next 3 years is 70% A* to C including English and Maths,so they need pupils like DD to achieve that.

wycombe12 Fri 12-Apr-13 16:05:20

Hi this Is edna 1234 DD and Dniece hacked in to my account on wednesday night. They found my password lying around so i have a new email and name.

wycombe12 Fri 12-Apr-13 16:29:46

Sister and Dniece came up from Manchester,Dniece 14 " GRAMMAR SCHOOL GIRL" i say that because i have found out she was teasing DD about the Dole comments,SHE HAS BEEN REPPRIMANDED for the teasing and the hacking.Sister is a teacher, and told me there was very little bewtreen DD and Dniece at 11 apart from a PRIVATE PREP SCHOOL. She asked me which school DD had been allocated,and when i said Cressex but appealing to Highcrest Academy, she asked where Highcrest Academy was then swore ,because she remembers it has hatters lane. I got her to look at the website and she felt better.in the summer DD spends the summer holiday,with sister it works because i stay friday night to monday morning 6am, and can get back if lucky for friday 8pm.She has said DD will be doing 1hr a day bond 11+ 12+ books to get her ready for the 12+.She is very strict.

sandyholme Fri 22-Apr-16 21:28:18

I went to Cressex school in High Wycombe and got a degree via the Open University , good luck Young Edna.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: