Talk

Advanced search

Oh dear god, just realised it is past the 4pm deadline!

(6 Posts)
44SoStartingOver Wed 31-Oct-12 17:20:00

I know I did online preferences, but then panicked I had changed my mind.

Scrabbled round to find confirmation email.

I seem to have checked every missive many times, I'm so scared I have it wrong!

CalmingMiranda Wed 31-Oct-12 17:26:00

So you have submitted your CAF OK?

You can log in and see at any time.

44SoStartingOver Wed 31-Oct-12 17:33:51

Yes it has gone through, I just needed to see it and read it (yet) again!

I have been a bit superstitious about it, which I fully recognise is nuts.

admission Wed 31-Oct-12 23:15:12

Not if you are coming to an admission appeal in a few months time, saying I am sure that I submitted the application, but the LA do not seem to have received it and have no record of you completing the preference form online!

BeckAndCall Thu 01-Nov-12 07:09:29

Would it make you feel better if you took a screen shot of your page? Then you've got a copy to show what you put down.....

gazzalw Thu 01-Nov-12 07:37:42

That sounds like a good idea BeckandCall. I know that DW woke up in a panic about three months after the CAF submission date last year, worried that she'd not submitted it. Fortunately the email evidence was there in her Secondary Schools Admissions Folder in her Inbox! Would heartily recommend though that you do keep a hard copy of your final submission list along with your online username/password for logging in...just in case something catastrophic should happen to your computer between now and 1st March....(or put it all on a memory stick and put somewhere very safe!)

Try to forget it all now until February....it is very stressful and it does rather overtake your life if you don't 'switch off'. Easier said than done but with Christmas coming up give yourself and your family a bit of a break!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now