Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

secondary school in Orpington

(3 Posts)
Orpingtonmum Thu 18-Oct-12 16:06:57

Help! I need to choose a school for my DD. We missed the 11+ narrowly so comprehensive is the way for us (very proud of her, the exam has help boast her confidence and she is doing so well in school). Does any mum have experience of any of these school or can recommend another good one please. Coopers technology school, Beaverwood school for girls, Bullerswood for girls.
Am a newbie to this process, so will need all the help from you experienced mums :-)
we leave around St Paul's Cray in Orpington.
Thanks

wineoclocktimeyet Fri 19-Oct-12 15:58:08

Bullers Wood is excellent but I think you are out of catchment (worth a call to Bromley Council, they are very helpful).

Have you been to the Open Day's, to be honest I think its the only way to get a feel as to what is right for your child.

Good Luck

Orpingtonmum Fri 19-Oct-12 19:17:53

Thanks a lot Wineoclocktimeyet. I called Bromley and based on last years allocation(1.6miles), we are out of catchment for Bullers Wood.

We went to the open days, my DD loved Coopers: most of her friends will be going there. i like Beaverwood .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now