Advanced search

Please could someone tell me what these tests are.....

(4 Posts)
starfleet Fri 05-Oct-12 12:47:33

DS (Year 8) has just sat some tests at school. He said that they were VR/NVR, Maths & English. I thought that they may be CAT tests but they did these in Year 7 but he said that they were called Midges Tests. I've never heard of these before - can anyone shed some light? Am I being a bit confused or are they just CAT tests by another name? The school didn't give any info as to when they were, DS just got told by his form teacher that they would miss x lesson to do them on x day. Thanks!

tiggytape Fri 05-Oct-12 12:49:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

starfleet Fri 05-Oct-12 12:54:09

Thank you tiggy - much appreciated!

3nationsfamily Fri 05-Oct-12 13:07:30

They are part of a suite of tests administered by Durham University - see this website for further details.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: