Talk

Advanced search

South Bucks - recommend GCSE tutors or tutoring agencies please

(4 Posts)
mulranno Wed 14-Sep-11 12:37:30

Looking to get tutors for my Yr9 son in Maths, French and English at various times over then next 3 years to boost his confidence and fill some gaps following him missing a long stretch off school last year. I have asked around amongst my friends and I am not really getting much feedback - so any direct tutor recommendations - or if anyone can recommend a reputable agency that would be great.

April07 Sat 06-Oct-12 21:50:56

Hi. My friend used this new site placing university students. Her tutor is a medical student and he is teaching her daughter Spanish for a whole year. She was happy with them www.sesquis.com

atomicbabe Sun 07-Oct-12 09:39:22

I looked at the site and I think the idea is great. When I need to book a tutor for my son I would definately use this as its really good to have the CV available so you are sure the tutor knows the subject material. Its also good to have to have a university student with the experience of A level and getting into Uni etc for additional advice as my son will be sitting GCSEs soon and then beginning to think about what he wants to do at A level and Uni.
Definately a site to keep bookmarked!

blondefriend Mon 08-Oct-12 21:35:58

http://www.howlandtutors.co.uk/index.php

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now