Talk

Advanced search

Grammar Help for Secondary School Parents

(1 Post)
LucyCripps Wed 10-Aug-11 09:14:04

My MA (Professional Writing at University College Falmouth) research needs YOU. UK secondary school parents, can you spare a couple of mins to think about your school grammar lessons? PLEASE smile

Here is the questionnaire; it should take no more than a couple of minutes: www.surveymonkey.com/s/L7WS5W7

I'm working on a book about sentence types to support secondary school parents, who may not totally understand sentence types that the National Curriculum now requires children learn. Your help would be most appreciated.

If grammar is something you are interested in or terrified of and want to learn more, or if you have the time to allow me a short Skype-interview, please contact me at lucy.cripps@hotmail.com. Please also pass this on to anyone you think may be interested.

I'm an expat lecturer in writing at Salzburg University and would be more than happy to help you through any grammar conundrums your children bring home, by way of thanks.

Thanks SO much for any time or help you can give me,

Lucy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now