Talk

Advanced search

'Outstanding' school in Middlesex

(9 Posts)
Tortu Fri 08-Jul-11 21:32:35

Anybody know one?

(the background to this is that I've just received a job advert from a recruitment agency telling me about a girls' school in Middlesex which has been rated as outstanding by OfSTED. I would like to know the school before I apply).

CecilyP Fri 08-Jul-11 21:51:19

You will have to be more specific. Middlesex ceased to exist on 1 January 1965! It was replaced by about half a dozen London boroughs. If you can find out the borough, people might be able to help.

Tortu Fri 08-Jul-11 22:25:06

Ahhh, sadly the only hazy information I've got. Think you've helped me decide that I can't be bothered.

freerangeeggs Sat 09-Jul-11 15:10:52

Waldegrave maybe?

IndigoBell Mon 11-Jul-11 12:08:04

No harm in applying anyway though, is there?

You can always turn down an interview if you get one.......

Lulu17 Mon 11-Jul-11 16:54:42

Orleans Park School?

campergirls Mon 11-Jul-11 17:06:50

There may be others, but Waldegrave certainly fits the bill. It is brilliant school (my niece goes there and is thriving). Orleans Park is mixed.

tinytalker Mon 11-Jul-11 21:36:51

North London Collegiate - Stanmore, Middx
Bently Wood - Harrow Weald, Middx
Heathfield - Pinner, Middx
?

Tortu Mon 11-Jul-11 21:39:45

Excellent, excellent. Thanks so much- though have to say all I've done is use this hazy job to inspire me into questioning my own job description in my current school. Negotiations are underway......

Sometimes just knowing that there is something else out there can give you confidence!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now