Talk

Advanced search

Bathroom fitter

(10 Posts)
readsalotgirl63 Thu 21-Apr-16 19:31:41

Hi - have just re registered but am long time lurker. Can anyone recommend a bathroom fitter in the Glasgow area. We need to replace the bathroom in our flat but don't want to spend a fortune - just need the old bath, toilet and sink removed and replaced.

prettybird Thu 21-Apr-16 20:26:40

Going to be watching with interest as we also want to do our bathroom. smile

readsalotgirl63 Fri 22-Apr-16 23:23:07

Can no - one recommend a bathroom fitter /plumber in Glasgow ? DH would normally do the job himself but we don't actually live there - it's rented as we moved north for work and decided to let as we hope eventually to move back.

prettybird Sat 23-Apr-16 16:29:31

Why don't you check out Streetlife for your area - or ask the question on there? I've seen people asking that sort of question and getting a decent response.

readsalotgirl63 Sun 24-Apr-16 18:32:53

Thanks prettybird - have never used streetlife but will try that

morningtoncrescent62 Sun 24-Apr-16 20:49:14

I'm the other end of the country, but when I needed to find a bathroom fitter I asked some local lettings agencies who they used - and I got a very good recommendation that way.

MitzyLeFrouf Tue 03-May-16 14:53:10

I used a company called Bathtopia and they were really good. That was for a full bathroom refurb though.

Manyshadesofblack Tue 03-May-16 20:37:21

I recommended my plumber on street life and he got loads of work out of it. So you should definitely find recommendations on street life. I don't want to post his name and number on here.

AgentProvocateur Tue 03-May-16 20:58:22

Manyshades, would you mind PMing me your plumbers details if you're to the north of the city? Thank you.

Manyshadesofblack Sun 08-May-16 10:13:46

Hi, I just noticed your message. I will get his number and pm you. Sorry for the late reply!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now