Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Parking at the SSE Hydro

(11 Posts)
BloodyDogHairs Thu 06-Aug-15 11:29:41

I'm going to see Kevin Bridges soon at the Hydro, how bad is the carpark to get out of once we are leaving? is there anywhere better to park?

mayaknew Thu 06-Aug-15 11:38:01

We always park in the science centre car park . It's £5 . It's also easier for us to drive to the science centre than the hydro as we are on that side of the Clyde .

I'm going to Kevin bridges too !! We are an October show I think smile

mayaknew Thu 06-Aug-15 11:38:46

Oh and park close to the exit of the car park . Makes it easier to get out .

BloodyDogHairs Thu 06-Aug-15 14:11:59

Thanks, good tip about parking at the exit! I'm usually the one that tries to get as close to the doors as possible grin lazy ass

I'm 23rd Sep but my seats are waaay at the back sad

Mrsjayy Thu 06-Aug-15 15:02:48

Get the train we went to the auditorium jumped a taxi to the station and were home before dds friend was home who drove to the same thing

SauvignonPlonker Thu 06-Aug-15 17:33:00

I've always parked on the other side of the Exhibition Centre station & walked over the footbridge. If you're going north or towards the M8 it's an easy drive there.

Hadmeathello Thu 06-Aug-15 18:20:06

Another vote for parking at the Science Centre although I thought it was only £3. Have also parked on the road at the other side of the footbridge.

AgentProvocateur Thu 06-Aug-15 18:30:18

Car park is a nightmare. It will take you a week to get out. I exaggerate, but only slightly!

Mrsjayy Thu 06-Aug-15 18:32:29

We took the car to a during the day thing to the secc 25 minutes to get out

chipsandpeas Thu 06-Aug-15 18:45:17

never been for a comedy gig but twice left a concert slightly early 5mins ish and got out of the car park okish
once waited til the end....was 45 mins getting out

its handy as its close and the earlier you can get into the car park the quicker you will get out - last time i was there we were in level 2 and were pretty much straight out

BloodyDogHairs Thu 06-Aug-15 21:14:45

Okdoke thanks everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now