Talk

Advanced search

Forth fm fanjo

(9 Posts)
Iggi999 Thu 28-May-15 19:26:05

Any regular listeners to Forth One? Today driving home I almost crashed due to an advert for a business that said their website was fanjo.com. Now obviously I rushed home to google this and no luck so I must have heard the name wrongly - but he must have said what sounded exactly like fanjo four times in the ad. Just wondering if anyone knows what ad I heard/what company it is. They couldn't really have said fanjo, could they? shockgrin

WankerDeAsalWipe Thu 28-May-15 19:47:52

Don't listen to forth 1, but what type of business was it - maybe we can find it?

tilliebob Thu 28-May-15 20:33:13

Yeah we heard it as we were driving - almost totalled the car! It does sound funny gringrin

RubySparks Thu 28-May-15 20:36:22

Yes I've heard it a few times and worked out it is fanduel. Software company that do fantasy football type stuff!

WankerDeAsalWipe Thu 28-May-15 20:39:10

I listen to central FM in the morning - I like the one for Donny's Carpets - where your "boring" dreams come true grin

Iggi999 Thu 28-May-15 21:00:24

Fanduel! Excellent grin I should have known lovely mumsnetters would come to the rescue!
Bet you'll want to tune in now to hear it - still convinced he pronounced it like Fanjo. Obviously no women (certainly no mumsnetters) in their company!

Iggi999 Thu 28-May-15 21:01:53

Could you imagine answering the phones for them??

WannabeLaraCroft Thu 28-May-15 22:17:09

I listen to that station daily, I've never heard the advert as I tend to tune them out as they're annoying. Especially when I hear "2, 4, 6, 8, central taxeeeeees......." Aaaargh gives me the RAGE!!! But I'll keep an ear out now wink

TooExtraImmatureCheddar Mon 15-Jun-15 14:25:02

I heard that too! It made me laugh like a drain for the rest of the journey.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now