Talk

Advanced search

Who else has half term this week?

(12 Posts)
1stWorldProblems Mon 20-Feb-17 20:51:52

We live in Hampshire & are on half term this week. I know West Sussex are also off but not many other councils. I'm just wondering if anyone else is off? (I've tried Google & it's not helping.) It would be odd if it was just these two councils but I have to say that it felt like it today at Paulton's, (it was lovely - only had to queue for one ride).

Why are we out of synch with everyone else?

PigletWasPoohsFriend Mon 20-Feb-17 20:53:24

We are in West Midlands.

1stWorldProblems Thu 23-Feb-17 21:57:00

So not many schools then? Wonder why we're out of synch with everyone else? Not complaining as I'm loving the lack of queues but curious.

Derekmorganwasinmybed Thu 23-Feb-17 22:00:11

We are in the north east

CointreauVersial Thu 23-Feb-17 22:04:37

Surrey was last week. We popped to the shops in Crawley one day, and couldn't work out why there were kids in school uniform wandering around at 3.30pm! It is odd why some counties have different weeks.

Cumbria is this week. It's been great. Half term with barely any tourists!

NudeDude Thu 23-Feb-17 22:06:05

We are in Manchester, it was bloody crazy at soft play today 😩

MirandaWest Thu 23-Feb-17 22:10:18

York has half term this week.

llangennith Thu 23-Feb-17 22:17:11

South Wales has half term this week

Iamastonished Thu 23-Feb-17 22:30:11

Half term nearly everywhere in all of Yorkshire this week. Leeds and Wakefield were off last week.

MrsMulder Thu 23-Feb-17 22:33:23

Liverpool are off this week, all surrounding areas were last week!

PosiePootlePerkins Thu 23-Feb-17 22:35:47

Hampshire as well. Its felt like a long week to be honest! DH away and everyone seems to be busy with their own plans, and soon to be 13 yr old DS is driving me loopy with his mood swings! Roll on the weekend.
<uses thread as excuse to rantgrin>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now