SuperCamp at Radley College

(5 Posts)
NewEnglandMum3 Sun 17-Jul-16 21:00:00

Has anyone experience with this camp? I'm thinking of sending my 5 & 7 year olds there. I'd love to hear anything about it…the good and bad.
Many thanks.

Janealex1976 Fri 19-Aug-16 22:27:31

i am probably too late to be of use to you but I put my daughter in for 2 weeks Easter and three weeks summer in the Southampton supercamps and it was terrible - she basically free-played and did colouring for 3 weeks - I will never be using them again. They are over priced and completely ineffectual. Plus their administration and attitude to any critisicm is totally appalling.
I'm a single full time working mum and finding childcare is tricky but there is no way they will see a penny of my money again !

NewEnglandMum3 Sat 20-Aug-16 08:13:47

Thanks for sharing your experience, Janealex. We tried Supercamps for just one day and decided it wasn't the right fit for my kids. I was unimpressed. My 5 year old told me that he only went outside for an activity once the entire (9-4:30) day.

Janealex1976 Sat 20-Aug-16 10:53:45

Yup they seem to think that's acceptable

pam14 Sun 21-Aug-16 21:00:57

Tried supercamp recently in hampshire area. Decided not to continue after 2 days. From looking at the website, it looked fantastic, but this is not the case at all. Have lost money in the process, but a child's happiness, learning and development are more important.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now