Talk

Advanced search

Do your kids enjoy school holiday clubs?

(2 Posts)
Bgp22 Sun 20-Mar-16 20:32:24

Hi. I've been a SAHM for 4 years and am looking into options for returning to work. Just wondering about the school holiday issue. My family doesn't live locally so can't cover. I have in-laws (would take them 1hour to get here during rush-hour) and they could only do the odd day here and there. My husband is a solicitor in a large firm and has very little flexibility (only had bank hols off last Christmas for instance). Basically even if I only worked 2 days a week, myself and my husband would not be able to cover all the holidays between us, so we may well need to use holiday clubs. But I am a bit worried about the kids having, as opposed to wanting, to go to something during school holidays, esp as I did not have to do this as a child. So, what are your/your kids' experiences of going to holiday clubs? Did/do they enjoy them or do they moan about having to go sometimes because they just wanted to chill out at home? I'm interested to hear from mums with kids of all ages.

Frenchandmusicensemble Sun 22-May-16 10:07:22

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now