Talk

Advanced search

Twinkl subscription

(6 Posts)
DasisBailey Tue 08-Aug-17 12:41:33

Just wondering if any other SAHP have a twinkl subscription and if they find it handy? Currently struggling to find rainy day summer holiday activities for my 6yr old, 4yr old and 2yr old!

AnneGrommit Tue 08-Aug-17 12:46:08

They're hiring out young gay men to entertain kids now? What a time to be alive!

Gingernut81 Tue 08-Aug-17 12:56:22

It has lots of colouring and making activities, I use it quite a bit for school. Have you looked at activity village, not sure how much that is.
Lots of museum websites have learning zones with stuff you can print/do.
I also like this site for fun science activities http://www.planet-science.com

DasisBailey Tue 08-Aug-17 13:05:25

@AnneGrommit you're thinking of a Twink! @Gingernut81 thanks, will check out planet science!!

Penhacked Wed 20-Sep-17 13:23:04

My teacher sister loved when teaching infants. I noticed the other day that the Julia Donaldson site has some fantastic printables, as do a lot of children's publishers actually. I was surprised how lovely the things were on the Usborne site.

Penhacked Wed 20-Sep-17 13:23:06

My teacher sister loved when teaching infants. I noticed the other day that the Julia Donaldson site has some fantastic printables, as do a lot of children's publishers actually. I was surprised how lovely the things were on the Usborne site.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now