Talk

Advanced search

Cheshire advice

(9 Posts)
Cmcc2206 Sun 11-Feb-18 10:14:36

Hi all.

I am about to relocate back to the UK from Barcelona. I have my boys enrolled at Kings School in Chester and we are looking for a house to buy or rent. We don't know the area at all - originally from Scotland so this is another new adventure. Can you give any advice on places to avoid? Husbands Work will be Warrington/Manchester nr M6 so needs to be commuting distance of both work and School.
TIA smile

Diamondsandpearls0 Thu 22-Mar-18 19:49:10

Hi we are about to sell our detached converted barn with river and countryside views to move closer to my husbands work in London. 😭😭😭😭

We where due to put our son on Kings too! Excellent choice, it's such a great school. Let me know if you would like any more info xx

Fosterdog123 Thu 22-Mar-18 19:53:57

Well right in the middle would be somewhere like Frodsham, which is lovely. There's been a few recent posts on Chester - have a search for more info.

Cmcc2206 Thu 22-Mar-18 20:30:22

Hi. Thanks for your message. I am still looking for property. Heading to chester on Tuesday to view another batch of houses. Is your home very rural? I'm looking for somewhere within walking distance of a shop/pub and importantly a bus stop for my eldest who will need a bit of independence

Diamondsandpearls0 Thu 22-Mar-18 21:53:23

No it's near frodsham actually ha ha!.

We have fields either side, but 0.5 miles from a supermarket/ village and train station! X

Diamondsandpearls0 Thu 22-Mar-18 21:54:48

Ps. School bus to Kings is at the end of the drive (of the development)

Cmcc2206 Thu 22-Mar-18 22:49:02

I'm not sure how to private message but if you want to send me details that would be great x

Diamondsandpearls0 Fri 23-Mar-18 08:12:52

Sure want to send me your email and I will send you details

Cmcc2206 Fri 23-Mar-18 08:52:07

Sent you a pm

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: