Moving from newham

(5 Posts)
Roberts31 Mon 30-May-16 08:55:30

Hi there.
An anyone help?? I'm living in a really crappy part of newham with my husband and 2 children. We are looking to pack up And move to Essex. But which part?? Never really been out of London. Done some research on Colchester, Chelmsford, billiericky, but don't want to move our entire life and regret it. I have a 6 yr old with high functioning autism and a 2 yr old little girl. Would love some advice on areas with great schools, lovely town centre ( does this even exist smile)
Our comments will be greatly appreciated xx

twilightcafe Mon 30-May-16 09:11:51

All you can do is visit the areas you think you will like and spend as much time as you can there. Otherwise you might as well stick a dart on a map and go there.
But you won't regret leaving Newham - trust me!

Roberts31 Mon 30-May-16 11:08:31

Thanks for writing back. I've read a few people have moved away and actually visited the area first, but nothing compared to visiting there than living. But your right, nothing can be worse than newham X

Equiem89 Mon 30-May-16 11:17:41

I live in Essex, about 15 miles from Chelmsford. I love living here, get the best of both worlds with countryside on my doorstep and Liverpool Street station 50 mins away

twilightcafe Mon 30-May-16 13:22:01

I have a lot of friends over in Chelmsford and Brentwood. They all seem happy enough.

Good luck!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now