Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Living in Market Harborough

(4 Posts)
maraz Fri 10-Apr-15 18:39:37

Me and DH are planning to move to Market Harborough to be closer to family. However, we have only visited the town once so far, as we live & work in S Devon. We're doing our research on the internet. What are the desirable parts of town?. Are there areas/roads that we should avoid when buying a house? We don't need to be near schools but would like to be within walking distance of town.
Any advice please??

Elisabet31 Tue 16-Jun-15 08:03:13

Hi maraz, I am thinking about moving to Market Harborough too.

I've only been there 2 or 3 times but my husband used to work there and as far as I know there's no bad areas and everything is within walking distance from the town centre (unless you are looking for houses in any of the small villages nearby). I hope this helps!!

WorldsBiggestGrotbag Tue 16-Jun-15 08:11:27

I lived there for a while, about a 5-10 min walk from the town centre. There aren't any massively undesirable areas to be honest! Probably best to just take a look.

Laura7010 Tue 16-Jun-15 08:14:01

I lived in market harborough, it's lovely and a buzzing market town. There are no undesirable locations, just choose a house you like!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now