Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

South Woodford

(11 Posts)
KerryAutumn Sat 24-May-14 21:52:07

Hello, we are currently looking to move to South Woodford with our 8 month old daughter. It is not an area I am familiar with so would love to know other parents thoughts on the area in terms of schools, baby/toddler groups, and overall life as a parent in south woodford. Thank you!!

WestmorlandSausage Sat 14-Jun-14 00:26:19

you asked about somewhere that has a tube station, a night bus and a London Postcode in the rural living section?

ba haha, this is a joke right? grin

KerryAutumn Sat 14-Jun-14 10:55:23

What are you talking about? This is my only post.

You are a joke, right?

KarlWrenbury Sat 14-Jun-14 10:58:54

lol

hollycomputer Sat 14-Jun-14 10:59:11

South Woodford isn't really rural. I live quite near there so know it pretty well. It's a nice area, transport links are excellent and it has some nice shops, bars and restaurants. It's also very close to Epping Forest and there are some lovely walks.

WestmorlandSausage Sat 14-Jun-14 11:00:21

Rural living

WestmorlandSausage Sat 14-Jun-14 11:00:35

South Woodford

KerryAutumn Sat 14-Jun-14 11:39:08

Westmorlandsausage you have too much time on your hands. You poor thing. So I made a mistake. Big deal. It happens. I've never used this forum before and will happily hold my hands up and declare myself a technophobe. I was unaware I'd posted under rural living, and yes I am aware south woodford has a tube station, but the picture really helped so thanks for that and a good use of google image search.

Cheers for your comments Hollycomputer xx

WestmorlandSausage Sat 14-Jun-14 11:48:52

Well that tells me! Welcome to Mumsnet KerryAutumn

Have a look around a bit more and get a feel for it and the way things work - try active conversations.

I genuinely wasn't trying to be nasty it tickled me that someone thought South Woodford was rural.

If you are going to stick around on mumsnet you will have to be prepared to not get offended if someone doesn't agree with you or points out if you have made a funny mistake.

WestmorlandSausage Sat 14-Jun-14 11:49:46

and I hope you do stick around, but watch out, its addictive grin

Learner1234 Thu 30-Oct-14 17:37:18

Hi Kerry,
Have you guys moved to South Woodford? Or are you still considering it and need more information?
Please let me know, as I live in South Woodford and can provide inputs if required.
Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now