Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Eastbourne Helpers

(5 Posts)
REBeastbourne Thu 18-Feb-16 16:21:54

I have a little shop and in the past i have had my friend help to do a couple of hour's in a preloved clothing store,

id like to introduce tea and coffee to my seating just outside , would anyone like to help?

DonkeyOaty Thu 18-Feb-16 16:25:04

You are looking for volunteers to help you refurb the outside of your business? Might be a job for a local TV programme, or appeal on local radio?

REBeastbourne Thu 18-Feb-16 17:08:37

oh no the outside is lovely . . .the shop is lovely just can't run it on my own, or pay people so , i either have profit share or helpers , i have advertised for a cafe person , a fashion person and a workshop person , each role could separately make money !!!!!! and together the world !!!

DonkeyOaty Thu 18-Feb-16 17:22:29

Oh sorry. I thought you asking for helpers meant you wanted help rather than asking for businesses to join your venture.

Good luck!

cressetmama Thu 12-May-16 20:45:03

I need to find a person to help DMIL live her own life in that area. She is 85, and has a degree of dementia but functioning well. I would prefer her to have one to one care, but she is clever and will bully run rings around someone with limited confidence and social skills. Where do I advertise the job? I am a long way away so cannot help much day to day. Any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now