Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Is your other halp a nag?

(6 Posts)
mandymoo Mon 15-Aug-05 22:11:39

DH is a complete nag!! He's like an old woman when he gets going. It does my head in!! Anyone else suffer this?

ninah Tue 16-Aug-05 10:16:31

yes, he can be! have you done this, have you done that ...
Doesn't like it much when reciprocated tho.

Mum2girls Tue 16-Aug-05 10:20:09

Yep - me. Drives me round the twist.

moondog Tue 16-Aug-05 10:21:28

Oh mine is a real old woman! Tutting about me not drying dishes properly,wiping down sides,letteing the shower curtain dry properly and so on.

Wouldn't have it any other way though. He's a fantastic housekeeper.

Lonelymum Tue 16-Aug-05 10:29:36

Mine nags when I leave the milk out for the duration of breakfast. (he is Australian and peculiarly, seems to think he is still living in the sub tropics and the milk will go off if not refrigerated all the time - odd that because he moans about the english weather often enough to rmeind himself he is no longer there!)

He is also an old womana bout various other things that don't bother me much eg seat belts, sun cream, leaving the iron about....

I guess we all need our old women to keep us safe...

kama Tue 16-Aug-05 10:37:25

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now