Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

marriage crisis!!

(2 Posts)
smasher Sat 06-Aug-05 02:31:44

all me and my dh seem to do latley is argue, over anything, kids money, work, house. It now starting to get me down. An old flame approached me in a wedding recently and said i was looking good and asked if i was happy, he is single and made this very clear, i was a bit lost for words and this has made me realise that me ad dh are not doing so well at all.

dizzydo Sat 06-Aug-05 08:36:59

Poor you Smasher but I would be wary about the temptation to rekindle the old flame. Of course its very tempting but presumably you loved dh once and you can probably sort out your issues. Would you consider RELATE they do help if only to give you a medium to talk to each other through without it ending in a shouting match. Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now