Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Am I gay or is this normal?!!!

(11 Posts)
twirlaround Mon 11-Jul-05 18:36:36

I have changed my name for this - advice please!
When I start to get to know other mothers at my daughter's school it feels a bit like having a crush on some of them or like falling in love - I find it exciting getting to know new, attractive and vibrant people - so is this normal or should I be getting to grips with a different sexuality?!!

Impostor Mon 11-Jul-05 18:37:30

Message withdrawn

compo Mon 11-Jul-05 18:37:44

totally normal imo

twirlaround Mon 11-Jul-05 18:38:35

Err, not sure. I do find them attractive but not actively considering snogging!!!

twirlaround Mon 11-Jul-05 18:39:26

Maybe I am just very repressed though

starlover Mon 11-Jul-05 18:41:28

completely normal! i also get this... get kinda fixated on the people that i like and want to get to know them more and spend time with them etc etc...

twirlaround Mon 11-Jul-05 18:45:00

Thanks for the reassurance although it might have been a laugh starting over again as a lesbian

starlover Mon 11-Jul-05 18:46:17

well maybe you should give it a go and see how you feel

trefusis Mon 11-Jul-05 18:47:47

Message withdrawn

twirlaround Mon 11-Jul-05 18:49:32

Crumbs - hard enough negotiating flirting/ rejection etc in the heterosexual world!

And imagine if I negotiated my way through by chance and then changed my mind...far too complicated!

twirlaround Mon 11-Jul-05 18:50:17

Yes trefusis - but only the women

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now