Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Irritable

(3 Posts)
Smurfgirl Fri 01-Jul-05 17:45:15

I have been with my boyfriend for 2mths but known and lived with him for years. We are really snappy with each other at the moment, no idea why but to be honest its getting me down.

Last night I was HORRID to him, like absolutely unspeakable behavior for nothing. He tickled me and I just went right off, I could barely even stand for him to speak. No idea why he was just doing my head in.

Today he was the same.

It seems to go in phases, but if I am honest its more me than him I really like him and we are so fab most of the time, but I hate this stupid pettyness. Its ruined two of my days off so far this week . I don't understand why suddenly he just starts to grate on me. Is this normal? Am I just being a hormonal cow?

I am wondering whether some of my irrational annoyance is because of the pill?

Anyway. Help. Its really frustrating and upsetting me that I am being so horrid to my wonderful boyfriend.

ninah Mon 04-Jul-05 13:45:22

are you subconsciously testing him? just a thought. it can be that if you are staking a lot on a relationship working out you freak out and almost play devil's advocate to see if they really care or will abandon you. just a thought - may be miles off course, but wanted to reply!

haven Mon 04-Jul-05 15:49:15

sounds like nina has a point.

Are you a moody person. Childhood? Afraid of abandonment. not trying to psychoanalysis on you are anything. just subconsious games are a person's way of protecting it's owner.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now