Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

wasnt sure where to put this thread...

(22 Posts)
Hausfrau Thu 30-Jun-05 19:36:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

lucy5 Thu 30-Jun-05 19:37:04

Might be a good way of putting her off coming agin, hahaha

SoupDragon Thu 30-Jun-05 19:37:11

Yes, but quietly. Which, tbh, is prtty normal given here are always 2 small "guests" in the house.

lucy5 Thu 30-Jun-05 19:37:26

or even again.

Hausfrau Thu 30-Jun-05 19:37:53

lucy5 Thu 30-Jun-05 19:38:59

no I dont, would feel uncomfortable.

Hausfrau Thu 30-Jun-05 20:21:23

Catsmother Thu 30-Jun-05 22:08:54

Errrmmm ..... if we really can't help ourselves, we do it very very quietly. Sort of having to be surreptitious about it can actually add a certain frisson !!!

2nd errrrmmm ..... we're pretty sure daughter was concieved Xmas Day night in MIL's house when there were 14 of us staying there and double . We lay there whispering about it for 3/4 hour before creeping out to the one room in the house furthest away from anywhere . We were very very quiet and it was very very good with all the verbal "foreplay".

Sorry if TMI ...

But .... I'd never risk embarassing someone else.

Dahlia Thu 30-Jun-05 22:11:04

I wouldn't ever do it with visitors in the house. A bit tacky really. Probably would have done when I was younger though...

Bouj Fri 01-Jul-05 00:55:43

I have a friend who did it with her partner at the time whilst his sister slept on a fold out bed in their room!! And they weren't randy teenagers, late twenties and his sister was older! Made me feel quite queasy...

dizzymama Fri 01-Jul-05 10:32:07

We have this issue hausfrau! Going on holiday with my Mum and dad and brother in August...do we abstain for 2 weeks (horror) or just pray the holiday cottage has very thick walls?

starlover Fri 01-Jul-05 10:35:36

haha yeah definitely! but we're quite quiet anyway!

Marina Fri 01-Jul-05 10:58:48

Certainly not Hausfrau
You are quite right to be reticent about this one I think

Chuffed Fri 01-Jul-05 11:22:41

your house your bed but I think it is only polite to be quiet.
I have a problem with 1. other people's noise and secondly shagging when staying in someone else's bed (not a hotel)

Lio Fri 01-Jul-05 12:00:59

Hee hee, as soon as I saw this I thought ooh, must tell Hausfrau! But it IS you. Who is EMIL? Think doing it quietly could be fun

Lio Fri 01-Jul-05 12:48:20

PS This wouldn't be falling off the 'current' messages' if you'd called it something like 'question about shagging'

Hausfrau Fri 01-Jul-05 13:08:58

Hausfrau Fri 01-Jul-05 13:09:42

Listmaker Fri 01-Jul-05 13:11:44

My dp and I were staying at my brother's house last weekend and did it three times (well we've only been together 9 months!)in the one night - trouble was there were maroon (??!!) sheets on the bed and there were tell-tale signs! I asked if I should strip it for my SIL but she said no !!

I love doing it in other people's houses and usually do if at all possible - it spices things up. dp had to bite the pillow as we were at it early evening when supposed to be getting ready for a party and people were milling around outside the room etc!!! Great fun!!

Don't really have people to stay all that often but I'd do it if I did. Clearly I'm a complete floozy though

Listmaker Fri 01-Jul-05 13:13:35

I am very quite btw and wouldn't want anyone to actually hear me! Not that blazen!

Lio Fri 01-Jul-05 13:26:35

Oh DEAR! I am sorry HF, poor you. And while we're at it, we weren't at it either when we were there, but then with ds in the room AND when you add in the knackeration factor the chances were always slim.

outofmydeppth Fri 01-Jul-05 16:31:21

No way! Just would not feel comfortable. Unlike my sister who, whilst living with my parents, shagged her boyfriend downstairs on their posh sofa when they'd gone to bed AND stained the bloody sofa with you-know-what, uggggghhhh!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now