Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

going round in circles literally and I'm worn out with it all

(4 Posts)
goingroundincircles5 Sat 07-Nov-09 14:50:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

goingroundincircles5 Sat 07-Nov-09 14:56:06

goingroundincircles5 Sat 07-Nov-09 14:57:32

AttilaTheMeerkat Sat 07-Nov-09 16:32:17

"I struggle to cope with this erratic behaviour and I'm a grown woman, how the fuck is a teenage boy supposed to deal with it"

Well exactly. Short answer is that neither he or his sister can - or should be expected to. But you're still there and your children have no say in the matter.

Why are you still there, what is in this for you?. What is there to love about him exactly?. What do you want for you and your children?.

On a wider level what are you both teaching them about relationships here?. All that is happening here is a load of dysfunction and damaging stuff which is being taught to them by both of you.

BTW how is he with other people, does he behave in a similar manner towards them?.

His behaviour is emotionally abusive - there is no way that you should be having joint counselling.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now