Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Now i feel crap again...

(11 Posts)
slimbo Sun 25-Oct-09 19:14:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

kitsmummy Sun 25-Oct-09 19:16:43

Oh God, what an arse. Can't really think of much to make you feel better, save that there are plenty of arseholes out there, but there are some good ones too.

squashedfrogsandeyeofnewt Sun 25-Oct-09 19:21:03

He is an arse and you should not feel crap about yourself as you did not accept the, frankly insulting, offer that he thinks is acceptable. You are obviously better than that and far too good for him.

slimbo Sun 25-Oct-09 20:03:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

slimeoncrazydemon Sun 25-Oct-09 20:05:17

Message withdrawn

hopefull09 Sun 25-Oct-09 20:07:05

You shouldnt feel bad, you told him no ! You obviously have better self esteem than you think you do.Be proud of yourself, i bet he wasnt expecting that !
What an arrogant arse !

humblemum Sun 25-Oct-09 20:26:39

Yeah well done slimbo. Good on ya!

SolidGhoulBrass Sun 25-Oct-09 20:26:57

Well done for telling him where to stick his dick. While I am all in favour of people being honest about not wanting an exclusive relationship, it sounds like he was thoroughly offensive and rude about it. NO wonder he's single, eh?

poshsinglemum Sun 25-Oct-09 22:03:08

Good on you girl!

I had a very similar issue when an ex boyfreind got back in contact wanting us to get back together.

I got a great boost from telling him to bog off as he treated me like crap in the past.It was very empowering.

Iow you can find someone who really makes you feel good!

poshsinglemum Sun 25-Oct-09 22:03:42

Now

Tortington Sun 25-Oct-09 22:05:24

good for you - what a total cock he is

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now