Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

So pissed off at mother

(4 Posts)
Chyla Mon 13-Jun-05 18:54:49

I am the same person 'SpanishEyes' who had the problem with my mother about my inheritance. Anyway, today I arrived back from Blackpool to find two kitchen chairs in my room (I have recently just done up my room all by myself). I told my mum many times I do not want these chairs in my room as they take up too much space.
Anyway, I took the chairs out of my room and put them in the spare room. Upon discovering this, she had a right go at me for removing them from my room (I did tell him LOADS of times before I went away that I DID NOT want them), and anyways as she was throwing the strop I said, 'isnt it my room? I don't want them in there', and she said 'no, it's not your room, it is MY room'.

compo Mon 13-Jun-05 18:56:07

could you move out? I guess if it is her house they are her rooms!!

MrsBubsDeVere Mon 13-Jun-05 19:03:36

Chyla, do you pay board? If so, then I think that you have a right to have your room how you like it and also decide what furniture to have in it.

Chyla Mon 13-Jun-05 19:12:42

I am not working right now and have been refused for job seekers allowance and so dont pay board

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now