Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Double your money, double your fun ... Have a group marriage?

(108 Posts)
Iamapolytoo Tue 13-Oct-09 19:19:14

"Group marriage is a form of polyamory in which more than one man and more than one woman form a family unit, with all the members of the group marriage being considered to be married to all the other members of the group marriage, and all members of the marriage share parental responsibility for any children arising from the marriage."

Malificence Tue 13-Oct-09 20:12:36

Sod off you freak.

ScaryFucker Tue 13-Oct-09 20:13:38

the door is that way ---------->

Trikken Tue 13-Oct-09 20:27:38

confused??

whomovedmychocolate Tue 13-Oct-09 20:30:24

Troilism (sometimes spelled triolism) refers to the erotic interest in watching one’s romantic partner engage in sexual behavior with a third party, sometimes while hidden.[1] A common example is a husband watching his wife have intercourse with another man. This scenario is part of the swinger lifestyle, and varies depending on the participants. This behavior may be a form of compersion.

or

Troll - In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

DNFTT
grin

butterballs Tue 13-Oct-09 20:32:23

Not a bad idea actually - so many people on here seem to be so miserable in their marriages. Is anyone actually happily married???

liahgen Tue 13-Oct-09 20:33:22

yeah, me butter

ScaryFucker Tue 13-Oct-09 20:34:46

yep, happy here

lol @ wmmc

Trikken Tue 13-Oct-09 20:34:48

thanks, clears that one up Wmmc grin

Trikken Tue 13-Oct-09 20:35:34

yes Im happily married.

RubysReturn Tue 13-Oct-09 20:36:17

I don't have a problem with the concept, I just would worry I might get stuck with two snoring husbands, two lots of socks on the bedroom floor and someone else's PMT, plus even more children to look after.

QueenOfFrighteningEveryone Tue 13-Oct-09 20:39:17

Rubys grin

Sagacious Tue 13-Oct-09 20:40:59

yy

Malificence Tue 13-Oct-09 20:41:46

Very happily married for almost 25 years thank you.
The OP is one very strange little puppy who we've enocuntered before and I was once actually accused of being a part of her little game - I'm notwink. To be fair I had not long joined MN when I was caught up in a weird thread involving a sheep farm.

That triolism thing sounds seriously fucked-up! Is it the same as cuckolding? There are some really sad inadequates out there.

Malificence Tue 13-Oct-09 20:43:11

encountered even - I think I've just invented a new word!

Geocentric Tue 13-Oct-09 20:45:31

"enocuntered" sounds very MN, somehow... grin

Trikken Tue 13-Oct-09 21:00:15

yes it does.

harleyd Tue 13-Oct-09 21:16:45

is this the weirdo with the blog from ages ago

ScaryFucker Tue 13-Oct-09 21:17:32

yup

whomovedmychocolate Tue 13-Oct-09 21:24:43

Oh superb a veteran troll! Should you not have followed the mouldies to mouldieland? grin

WartoScreamo Tue 13-Oct-09 21:28:14

Thanks for the tip, Iamapoly. I've sent an email inviting Brad Pitt and Angelina to move in with us! There's plenty of room and just think of the FUN we could have!

DH isn't actually here at the moment, but I can't see him complaining! And dd is always wanting other children to play with.

Might need a bigger car though....grin

slimeoncrazydemon Tue 13-Oct-09 21:31:17

Message withdrawn

dittany Tue 13-Oct-09 21:32:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RealityBites Tue 13-Oct-09 21:34:22

Message withdrawn

notunique Tue 13-Oct-09 21:37:04

Are you by any chance my BIL OP? BIL pretty much cited that to me when having a conversation about a polygamous group he knew of in the US.

BIL was not promoting it, merely saying that he knows of one involving 5 individuals which seems to "work". I have my doubts though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now