Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Am angry, confused and just want to maon

(4 Posts)
slimbo Sat 03-Oct-09 20:51:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

wheniwishuponastar Sat 03-Oct-09 21:24:46

sorry to hear your troubles... don't have much to say but didn't want your post to be unanswered...

poshsinglemum Sat 03-Oct-09 22:10:51

I know that you feel like a drudge but remember that he is the one who is really missing out here. He does noyt love her kids more than his own. He has been a complete twat and no doubt the shame and guilt are eating away at him so he is refusing to contact you. As he has another child from a previous relationship I am assuming that he has left some other woman (?) and is a serial twat.

I think that you are still hung up on him understandably so that is why you care. I think that the anger is part of the grieving process. I hope that when you move through the grieving process you will be glad that you are well shot of him and happy that he is gone. However, I think he may come crawling back to see his dd and if he dodn't then he's a prime looser.

remember- he's the looser, not you.

Do try and enjoy bringing your dd up. I know that it's tough doing it alone as I do it alone but there is so much jopy to be had. They are so cute at this age and you get all the hugs.

Don't let him come in and out of his dds life. She is too young to really understand what has happened thankfully but you don't want him messing her up in the future.

So sorry that you are going through this but he sounds awful. In the future your dd will realise that you have always been there for her as opposed to her ''dad''.

poshsinglemum Sat 03-Oct-09 22:13:43

joy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now