Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

husband wont leave

(15 Posts)
ilovesprouts Sat 03-Oct-09 16:16:30

ive been married to my dh for 4 years ,for the past 2 years we have not got on at all,hes very overweight ,cant go to the shops whithout puffing and panting ,dont get me wrong im no twiggy,but he does not want to help his self,as he eats all the wrong food ,well today hes as swore at me using the f word,stck his fingers up all this was in frount of my dd was having a baby,and our son,ive had enough now and ive asked him to leave ,but he wont,what can i do !!

kormaAAAARRRRGGHHchameleon Sat 03-Oct-09 16:19:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ilovesprouts Sat 03-Oct-09 16:30:05

i have tryed to help him to loose weight ,and he still carrys on eating the wrong foods hes bp is sky high ,its geeting to be a daily thing dd is mine and ds is ours ,hes got a nasty temper and has hit me twice ,ive had enough and i want him to leave,he keeps saying the most nasty things ,not to mention petty thing he sleeps all day as he stays up all night ,my dd is pregnant ,and even she said something to him today he keeps buying tons of stuff of amazon,even tho we dont need them,we have letters coming in for all the debts he ows and he just hides them,hes making me and dd life misrable !!

RealityBites Sat 03-Oct-09 16:31:28

Message withdrawn

RealityBites Sat 03-Oct-09 16:31:49

Message withdrawn

TheLadyEvenstar Sat 03-Oct-09 16:35:45

reality you made me giggle there!

If he has hit you then call the police and have him removed.

ilovesprouts Sat 03-Oct-09 16:45:24

its the councils house and my name is on the rent book ,

RealityBites Sat 03-Oct-09 16:48:17

Message withdrawn

ilovesprouts Sat 03-Oct-09 17:06:34

oh he has not hit me today ,but has done in the past,but every day he always raisers hes hands/fists to me and hes also treatend to hit my dd a while ago,i know my marrage is over ,but he will not go

RealityBites Sat 03-Oct-09 17:25:40

Message withdrawn

RealityBites Sat 03-Oct-09 17:26:08

Message withdrawn

GypsyMoth Sat 03-Oct-09 17:32:53

call womens aid,they will be able to advisde you on what to do.

try and get paperwork in order with regard to debt. is it in his name? cos if he goes,i'm guessing he wont bother giving them new address,so you'll have bailiffs knocking eventually

LittleWhiteWolf Sat 03-Oct-09 17:36:19

Agree, agree, agree.
Once phsyical violence has been threatened and carried out call the police. Will your DD help you and talk to the police with you? If he's threatened to hit her while she's pg thats truly abhorrant.

ilovesprouts Sat 03-Oct-09 18:28:23

no he said that to her b4 she was pregnant ,and she told him she was sick of him shouting and swearing at her mum

TheLadyEvenstar Sat 03-Oct-09 18:36:02

You NEED to call the police and have him removed from the premises. They did it for me 9 yrs ago when I had ds1's father removed. all it took was 1 call

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now