Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Anyone else having this embarrassing problem down there??

(22 Posts)
gettingtoowetdownthere Tue 07-Jun-05 21:23:26

Had to change my name for this one.
Before giving birth I used to get sort of damp down there when aroused. After the birth we didn't have sex for quite a while. But once we started again, I always get very, very wet when aroused. I ahd it checked at the clinic and I do not have any kind of infection so it's not that.
It does not smell or anything, it's just very damp and I find it embarrassing when getting close to DH when he's about to touch me. He never seemed to notice and hasn't commented on it but I don't quite know if this is normal or not. And yes, the same happens if I please myself. Anytime I get aroused.
Anyonelese found the same problem?
Is it a problem?

starlover Tue 07-Jun-05 21:27:52

sorry if TMI... but i think the wetter you get the better! I always get very wet, and always assumed it was normal!

RnB Tue 07-Jun-05 21:29:53

Message withdrawn

luckylady Tue 07-Jun-05 21:30:14

It all sounds perfectly normal to me.
Agree with Starlover - the wetter the better

starlover Tue 07-Jun-05 21:34:12

just checked with DP.... he said yes, the wetter the better... as long as you;re still nice and tight!

sorry, that's SO tmi!!!

JoolsToo Tue 07-Jun-05 21:35:29

too wet two threads

gettingtoowetdownthere Tue 07-Jun-05 22:02:54

sorry about the two threads. don't know what happened there! I was worried one of them was still under my usual name

hmmmm. i didn't think of that aspect: the wetter , the better.

however, obviously my knickers get wet (if I still have them on!) whcih is what i find embarrasing. should i just not worry about it? sounds so silly, I know. and i'm a grown woman and all that, yet such a small issue makes me think.

gettingtoowetdownthere Tue 07-Jun-05 22:03:57

starlover, lol at your DP. still nice and tight but when it's so wet, it makes it slide in so much quicker IYKWIM.

haven Tue 07-Jun-05 23:07:21

are you more confortable with yourself now. when i was younger i would tend to "get dry" almost right after starting. very embarrassing. now though after being married and "great sex" i have the same problem. only dh gets all excited...now i can't wait for him to get home..

Catsmother Tue 07-Jun-05 23:32:18

Most men would find damp knickers a huge turn on .... it shows them how much they've aroused you !!!

gettingtoowetdownthere Wed 08-Jun-05 06:24:42

haven, yes. it used to embarrass me a lot more when i was younger and i didn't get quite that wet in those days.

catsmother, really? then i should consider myself lucky if that's the case.

maybe because i don't know how other women deal with or if they find this to be an issue, makes me feel occurred.

i have to say i did find all your replies very re-assurring. thank you all.

suzywong Wed 08-Jun-05 06:41:07

agree with the others, your DH most likely loves it!

crude joke alert

Q How do you know when you 've had a great date?
A Because when you undress your knickers stick if you throw them at the ceiling

Sorry, you lot are having breakfast aren't you

SpanishEyes Wed 08-Jun-05 07:53:52

I used to be the same with my ex dp and he used to think it was a huge turn on seeing and feeling that I was so wet and so aroused myself, it used to lead to the best sex ever!

sheepgomeep Wed 08-Jun-05 10:25:51

i used to be the same with my ex too. i used to get very wet while having sex. (except when I got pregnant)

Since we split up though I'm very dry even though my 'feelings' are the same (ahem)

I'm getting worried about it now.

Your very lucky to get wet lol!!

beachyhead Wed 08-Jun-05 10:28:07

suzywong - you are sooo bad......

Listmaker Wed 08-Jun-05 10:51:59

I get very wet too and am very proud of it!!! Men LOVE it! I think I get wetter now since having the babies too or maybe I'm just at my sexual peak!

My bf adores it when I tell him about my dampy knickers (especially if I'm at work!!).

Be glad - when we hit the menopause we'll be all dry - not looking forward to that one bit!!!!

Listmaker Wed 08-Jun-05 10:52:32

dampy ????? damp sorry!

HappyDaddy Wed 08-Jun-05 14:17:21

Yes, we (I) love it.

lillies Wed 08-Jun-05 15:20:04

It's so great to have a guy's opinion on here

HappyDaddy Wed 08-Jun-05 17:40:22

You won't lynch me, then?

lillies Wed 08-Jun-05 17:46:16

Of course notIt's nice to see a man being open. Wish you could teach that to my dh. He doesn't discuss sex, ever!!!

HappyDaddy Wed 08-Jun-05 23:08:00

I'm sure the other Mumsnetters think I am willing to discuss sex too much!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now