Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Introduce me to all your eligible male mates please

(10 Posts)
hobbgoblin Mon 28-Sep-09 22:16:55

I am trying sooooooooo hard not to carry on carrying on with DP who treats me like poo on his shoe but I am rubbish at it.

Sensible people spend time alone finding themselves and stuff like that, or stamp collecting and reading long books, but tbh. that doesn't work for me, it just means when 'sort of ex' dp says jump I do and off on another futile date we go.

So, send me men for distraction please. They have to be keen on petite women with short hair and want to take me out in Herts.

Thanks.

Think I'm joking? I'm not. grin

Alambil Tue 29-Sep-09 00:47:55

or else be keen on women who are losing weight, average height and who has a 7yr old.... also in herts

good luck hobb - ask if he has a brother, when you find him!

hobbgoblin Tue 29-Sep-09 01:13:22

Go LF!

Anyone else want to join please do. Happy to share. Well, y'know what I mean, not share in that way.

nappyaddict Tue 29-Sep-09 01:20:57

where are you from hobb??

I want a man around too!

hobbgoblin Tue 29-Sep-09 01:31:39

3 recruits and no volunteers. This is not good! St Albans, nappyaddict

solo Tue 29-Sep-09 01:40:16

Me too!!! Kent/SE London

nappyaddict Tue 29-Sep-09 02:02:45

ooooh i know a man from kent ... but he's gay grin

Alambil Tue 29-Sep-09 02:16:07

oooo hobb you're 10 mins from me!

solo Tue 29-Sep-09 12:16:13

Helpful then na hmm

hobbgoblin Tue 29-Sep-09 21:37:30

Already have 2 gay friends. Gay friends fine but will not cover all bases.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now