Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

6% of women have never had sex sober :(

(10 Posts)
BertieBotts Thu 24-Sep-09 09:33:18

I cannot describe how sad this makes me feel.

(Must stop watching The Wright Stuff. Misogynistic crap. angry)

TheBalladofGayTony Thu 24-Sep-09 09:34:14

these stats are collated by 'Pull the figures out of your ass ltd'

BertieBotts Thu 24-Sep-09 09:36:08

Ah yes, I see I posted far too early - just searched and this "survey" was done by the Daily Mail.

morningpaper Thu 24-Sep-09 09:39:10

Don't believe it for a moment

artichokes Thu 24-Sep-09 09:41:36

do they mean 6% of Teenage women? The I could believe, butnit all women from 16-100. No way.

morningpaper Thu 24-Sep-09 09:44:47

Agree artichokes

Although if I am drunk and having sex when I'm 100 then I will probably be jolly pleased with myself

I might spend most of that decade drunk TBH

aurynne Thu 24-Sep-09 09:45:51

I read a similar survey years ago that stated that 6% of women had never had sex. Maybe it's the same women that never had it sober (nor drunk) :P

morningpaper Thu 24-Sep-09 09:46:28

lol aurynne

BarefootShirl Thu 24-Sep-09 09:52:53

Surely this must relate to either teenagers or similar? Can't believe it is across all women. I will admit to having had a number of "encounters" pre-DH when I was, to varying degrees, under the influence blush but that's more to do with the dating culture often involving restaurants/pubs/clubs so a few drinks are almost inevitable.

TheBalladofGayTony Thu 24-Sep-09 09:58:27

i think i would have to be fairly drugged up tipsy to even consider a dailymail reader

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now