Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I feel like he has no respect for me at all

(9 Posts)
CharlieRed Sun 20-Sep-09 17:47:10

I feel really upset tonight. I've come to the conclusion that my so called partner doesn't give a shit about me. I'm just here as a trophy girlfriend.

It kind of started last night, he had a go at me about wearing pyjamas in bed and said I should sleep naked. I said I was cold so he said "you can keep your bottoms on if you want, just not the top" hmm so I said "I'll keep all of it on if I want to, I'm cold" so he turned away from me and refused to hug me like he normally does.

I said basically the only time he shows me any affection is when he wants a shag.

Anyway, things were not too bad today but tonight he went and ate his dinner in the garden, his DS followed and they left me sat in on my own.

And earlier, at the leisure centre he walked through a door and just let it go in my face.

I feel really pissed off. He doesn't see that he's doing anything wrong and thinks I'm over-exagurating and over-reacting but I'm not, am I?

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RealityIsNOTDetoxing Sun 20-Sep-09 17:55:05

Message withdrawn

OrangeFish Sun 20-Sep-09 17:57:21

I would be wearing my pink fleece pyjamas, accessorised with a chastity belt, for weeks to teach him a lesson: That he should never take for granted what is obviously a concession on your part.

dittany Sun 20-Sep-09 18:14:56

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

diddl Sun 20-Sep-09 19:32:24

Ye gods!

It´s not that difficult to remove a pair of PJs if necessary!! grin

dippymummyto2boys Sun 20-Sep-09 22:16:55

I have to admit to asking DH to sleep naked and would possibly think he was being a little odd with me if he refused to blush

caramelwaffle Mon 21-Sep-09 10:43:54

You are not overreacting.
Him letting the door slam in your face makes him sound a little bit of a twat to be honest.

SolidGoldBrass Mon 21-Sep-09 12:18:53

You're not over-reacting to this. He is not your boss or your owner, and your wishes matter just as much as his. What are his good points?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now