Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

You know how they say that one of the signs of infidelity is when your long time partner does something new in bed?

(18 Posts)
RubysReturn Wed 16-Sep-09 16:39:40

Well, I tried something slightly different. Dh seemed q impressed, then wondered where it had came from.

Had to confess I had read about it on MN blush.

Was not quite the image of saucy sex-kitten I was going for when trying to be adventurous!

AnyFucker Wed 16-Sep-09 16:51:58

MN has improved my sex life too !

doggiesayswoof Wed 16-Sep-09 16:53:30

What was it? <nosy>

<also needs to Do Something in that dept>

Childminderindistress Wed 16-Sep-09 16:55:08

Apparently last night, I have asked dh if he could be breastfeed from me (I was talking in my dream)...It didnt make an improvement on my dh blush

RubysReturn Wed 16-Sep-09 16:56:39

Was to do with positioning of head whilst 'pleasuring' DH

<<coy blush>>

RubysReturn Wed 16-Sep-09 16:57:09

cannot believe I just put that - no secrets left anymore!

LackaDAISYcal Wed 16-Sep-09 16:57:15

have you been reading too many Friday night threads or something winkgrin

lol CMID grin

RubysReturn Wed 16-Sep-09 16:57:55

Lord no - was not 'Friday' department!

OrmIrian Wed 16-Sep-09 16:59:22

Different? Like get out of bed to fart or something? Now there's love for you.

RubysReturn Wed 16-Sep-09 16:59:59

Am still trying to train Dh to that level Ormirian

doggiesayswoof Wed 16-Sep-09 17:00:23

I made you tell, twas my fault grin

DH has decided that the whole world is on MN (which it is) so he would probably have guessed.

AnyFucker Wed 16-Sep-09 17:17:33

you gotta tell the details now...

Malificence Wed 16-Sep-09 20:12:01

We were watching laid bare last night, (or was it sexetera? ) and it was about how to "tickle his pickle", lol.
They were showing a hand "technique" and my hubby said, you'll have to try that - I just looked at him and said I ALREADY DO IT!

The 1st time he licked my erm, bum holeblush, I wondered where on earth he'd got the idea from, it was more than a surprise!
Yet when I went to do it to him, he asked me where I was going and said he wasn't sure if he fancied it! I asked him when he'd given me the choice - he just said, well I knew you'd like it.
His face when I introduced a vibrating cock-ring was a picture, he said "what pervy website have you been on now?"

AnyFucker Wed 16-Sep-09 20:18:10

mal, you are a one !!!!

you are sex-maaaaaad woman grin

are you sure you are not a hairy-handed trucker in disguise, getting his rocks off by posting about a mature lady's raunchy sex life ???

whomovedmychocolate Wed 16-Sep-09 20:21:01

I tried a new sexual technique I learned on Mumsnet: me on the laptop in the living room and him on his G4 in the dining room.

Also works as a contraceptive hmm

grin

Malificence Wed 16-Sep-09 20:40:48

I'm making up for a pretty fallow period in my 30's ( the usual kids and jobs getting in the way) by being a total whore in my 40's.
We have way better sex now than in the past 20 years.
I'm used to explicit sex talk on the lovehoney forums and Ivillage, hence my lack of embarrassment.
I also have no-one to discuss these most personal matters with, I work with a group of older ladies who don't "do" sex-talk.

cheekysealion Thu 17-Sep-09 19:46:54

where is the positioning of the head advice???

SolidGoldBrass Thu 17-Sep-09 21:45:36

Only mad people immediately think that a partner suggesting something new must be Having An Affair. Mad people with rubbish sex lives, because they clearly never look at a book or magazine about sex, or discuss it with anyone and therefore bore their partners year after year...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now