Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Sat here in tears wring this now how can I move on..help me please stay positive

(6 Posts)
babyalfie Tue 15-Sep-09 12:09:51

I have so much going on in my life I honestly do not know how much more I can take!. I am sat heare crying my eyes out as I know my relationship with the father of my baby is over for good and I LOVE him so muc!

Okay 2 years agao he sold his house to move in with me and my fsmily and his son did not want to so he decided to rent for year which thought would be fine. In between all this I had his bbay and i live still in my house. He was a lovely man so caring considerate and verything a lady to ask for but I have pushed him to the linit I think as i suffer mild depression and today I met him and he said he is happy just his son and him for the time being and that we cannot live together for along time. Well does that tell you the realtionaship is over as it does me.

He has recently become ill and not able to walk well but he never says anything nice at all to me for the past 10 weeks and is horrible to be to be honest but like i posted the other day unsure if he is depressed.

I was in the supermarket today and he came in to find us as he has honestl not seen his son for 10 days` which i think is terrible. I He asked me today to sort his bills out and ring bt etc as he has now moved into a council bungalow with his son. I did nothing to help as 10 days ago i had a row where his son and my sone were arguing.

Well i guess i have to move on now and forget him and i told him i am not going to mix my son up as want him to see him regular not just when he wishes.

I told him i still cared for him and he said he did me but i dont think so do you? he is older than me and is 50.

God hoestly when i really need some support i have nobody now. My daughter is 16 and hvaing a baby an dthe babies heart is all the wrong way round bottom and top and i have to travel along way to a regional hospital twice weekly and i am exhausted as have thre other children also.

I thought he would always be there for me no matter what and we nirmally talk about everything but he is not now and I am not going to tell him now i love him as he does not live obviosly does he?

God I am solow and yet have to put on brave face for my children........

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Tue 15-Sep-09 12:21:12

Poor you
Nothing helpful to add, I'm sorry, but it sounds very hard.

babyalfie Tue 15-Sep-09 12:26:28

it is thanks for replying... fo ou agree what he said he no longer wants me.. his words were for the time being ryasn and i need to find ourselves.. then he said we could not live together for a long time...

cheerfulvicky Tue 15-Sep-09 12:28:17

I don't know what to say but I didn't want to let your post go unanswered Hope things look up soon. Take care. x

MaryBS Tue 15-Sep-09 12:29:29

It IS very hard, particularly so because you are in the middle of it all going on, you're trying to seek answers and at the moment it seems there aren't any.

It sounds like you both have a lot on in your lives, which is causing stress FOR you and BETWEEN you.

All I would say is don't make any hasty decisions, its never a good idea when you are feeling low. I would hope he would not say he cared for you if he didn't. Maybe he is feeling vulnerable because he is older than you and can't understand why you are with him?

If he's not seen his son for 10 days, but is normally caring and considerate, it sounds like his head is in a mess.

But to be honest, this is all speculation.

Don't beat yourself up over it, come on here and talk if it helps, it may still work out, but there are no promises, one way or another.

{hugs}

babyalfie Tue 15-Sep-09 12:36:48

He has not seen his son because he has moved and been decorating it. I told him about his new teeth, about going to toddlers for first time etcc and was interested. It was all going fine util he said he cares for me but happy alone.. i sensed rejection so told him to sort his gas/electrivc/phone/sky connection out and i said i dont want him being a part time daddy.

H e knows i am stressed but i think he is happy now with an easy life just his son and himself not my manic four children.

I know deep down it is over and have to move forward but for the past few years he has been there for me always to talk, cry chat etc.. i told him in the car as we had coffee at the supermarket that my way of getting over him is to not see him an that if hents to see the little man my daufgter whom is 18 can hand him over for a couple of hours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now